We can reach approximately 9ft with a crane and can get anywhere that a dustcart can. Items can be placed over hedges or fences but we need to be aware of any overhead cables or low trees etc. If we need to be on your drive, we need to know the width of the drive and make up of drive e.g. block paving - as sometimes driveways can't withstand the weight of our Lorries and can be damaged.
How close can you get to my garden to make a delivery?
Created by gardenscapeadmin gardenscapeadmin Nov 10, 2017 15:55:12 PM Published in Gardenscape 427 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What do I do with the turf when it arrives?
- Will you accept cash or cheque on delivery?
- Do you sell plants?
- My garden is all clay and heavy soil. What can I do about it?
- What delivery area do you cover?
- Best way to get the product from the bag to the garden?
- What do I do with the empty bag?
- Can you supply a premixed soil suitable for growing vegetables?
- How do I lay turf if it is on a slope?
- Do you have a question we have not answered for you?
- Can I walk on the turf whilst it is being laid?
- What's the best way to lay each roll of turf?
- What about watering my turfs?
- Can you deliver bulk loads?
- Do you take credit cards?
- Do your prices include VAT?
- Is delivery included in the price?
- How soon can you deliver?
- How much do I need to order?