Waste Bag Collection
A quick and easy method of rubbish removal, be it household, building or garden waste. We can remove anything that you can put in a skip (we are often considerably cheaper and more convenient than a skip). We will then sort the contents, and recycle as much as possible in an environmentally friendly way.
Unlike other similar services we will not charge you for the removal until you contact us to collect the bag, and we will always collect the bag within 5 working days of your order.
What to do
Fill any empty 1000 ltr/ 1 tonne Bulk Bag with garden, household or construction waste and we will collect it within 5 working days and dispose of the contents in an environmentally friendly way.
Do not have a Bulk Bag?
You do not have to use a Gardenscape Bulk Bag. We will collect any Bulk Bag with straps as long as it is in good enough condition to be lifted when full.
However - If you do not have an empty Bulk Bag to use we can post you one. Order through the link below or call us on 0800 854663.
How to order
- Position the bag carefully. Please bear in mind that the crane used to collect the bag cannot reach more than 3 metres from the side of the lorry and the lorry is the size of a dustcart. Leave the bag clear of walls, overhead wires, fences etc allowing a straightforward lift by the crane.
- Fill the bag with your household, garden and building waste (no heavier than 1 tonne);
- Once your bag is full, call us to organise collection or use the ‘Waste Bag Collection’ link below. Bags will be collected within 5 working days of placing the order.
Please ensure that the bag is left within 3m of the roadside so that our lorries can have access to get to the bags with their cranes.
To ensure that we are able to collect your bag successfully please refer to our terms and conditions before placing your order.
Terms and conditions
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions. If we are unable to collect the bag for a reason listed below then you may charged.
1. Condition of the bag
If you are reusing a bag please make sure that it is not torn around the straps when you fill it, and that the bottom of the bag is not worn to the extent that it may disintegrate when the bag is lifted when full;
2. Be mindful of the weight of the bag
The maximum weight that the bag can carry is 1 tonne. We cannot be held responsible if the bag splits on loading;
3. Items that you cannot put in the bag
We are licensed carriers of waste and as such have a duty of care to ensure that only ordinary household, construction and garden waste is collected.
The bags must not be used to dispose of the following
- Pesticides, even empty containers;
- Clinical waste;
- Fridges or Freezers;
- Gas bottles;
- or anything else that requires special disposal measures.
If in doubt please call our offices on 0800 854663